800-222-9711

× Keystone Training

KLAS Q&A with Katy

More
5 years 7 months ago #532 by patrick20k
Is there a KLAS question that you've been afraid to ask?
Something that you aren't quite sure whether or not you're doing it right?
Something you saw once at a conference and wish you could see how it works again?

Good news...your chance is coming.

On September 20 at 2:00pm Eastern Time, I will be hosting "KLAS Q&A With Katy," an informal, drop-in, questions-and-answers focused webinar.

Come and help us test out this webinar format, influence future KLASusers content, and maybe answer that burning KLAS question that's been keeping you up at night. I'll have the Users' Conference database up and running, ready for live demonstrations. If you manage to stump me, I will make sure to have a complete answer as an upcoming Key Notes post or Thursday Tip.

This is a "No Judgements Zone," so don't worry if it's something you feel like you "should" know! Ask away and find out for sure! B)

Watch the KLASusers mailing list for info on how to join the webinar, or reply here to request a personal email invite--we don't want you to miss it!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #535 by patrick20k
Replied by patrick20k on topic KLAS Q&A with Katy
Don't forget, KLAS Q&A with Katy is coming up this Thursday! How time flies... looking forward to chatting with you and tackling all of your KLAS Questions! :cheer:

More
5 years 6 months ago #536 by elakmana
Replied by elakmana on topic KLAS Q&A with Katy
Have you started?

More
5 years 6 months ago #537 by patrick20k
Replied by patrick20k on topic KLAS Q&A with Katy
The recording of this Q&A session is now available! If you weren't able to join us or want to review an answer, you can now find this webinar in the Recordings section of the Main Menu.

You will need to log in to access the KLAS Q&A with Katy article, but once you're there, you will find a list of the questions asked, timestamps of the answers, and a direct link to view the recording in your browser--no download or additional software needed.

Thanks again to everyone who attended or submitted a question!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrea

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

KLAS Users - Keystone Systems, Inc. logo

Keystone Systems, Inc.
8016 Glenwood Ave., Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27612
800-222-9711