800-222-9711

Marking Orders Lost from the Orders tab.

More
1 year 1 month ago #1430 by NC-Craig
I don’t know if this is or has been considered but one additional function that would be nice to have when you are on the Orders Tab and in the Functions menu for Orders would be to be able to quickly mark an order Lost.Currently, you have to go back to the Items tab, scroll orders and then search by the DB-Cart and date it was put into Circulation. Then you mark that Lost. This does work and has served us for a while, but we have noticed over time that this can be a cumbersome process particularly if you have a heavy amount of work to perform with other patrons beyond the record you have in hand.

I don't know if this has been considered, but we think it would make things a little simpler and more efficient.

Thanks,
Craig

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #1431 by SamLundberg
This is definitely something suggested by KDAC and something I'd love to see added. I'd give it a 7 out of 10 on my personal priority ranking: a solid "would save time and steps, but isn't strictly necessary."

One thing that came up was how this should interact with the "Send Again" feature. Should marking an order lost prompt a "Would you like to send again?" dialog? Should hitting "Send Again" on an unreturned order prompt a "Would you like to mark lost?" dialog?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

KLAS Users - Keystone Systems, Inc. logo

Keystone Systems, Inc.
8016 Glenwood Ave., Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27612
800-222-9711