800-222-9711

What are you reading?

More
4 years 9 months ago #650 by patrick20k
Everyone here at Keystone is bustling about to get ready for UC2019! I hope we'll all get a chance to know each other better at the conference but to get a start on it, and for those who can't join us... let's take a minute to share something fun!! :cheer:

I'm a few chapters into Imaginary Cities by Darran Anderson.
It's... a bit of a sprawling, rambling mess, but I'm having fun anyways! I've been learning about some cool new things, putting things I already knew into a different context, and marking a lot of footnotes to look up later.

So what about you? Log in and tell us what you're reading!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #651 by nancy
Replied by nancy on topic What are you reading?
During my recent trip to San Antonio, I reread one of my favorites - Welcome to Temptation by Jennifer Crusie. There's humor, romance and a little mystery on the side. It certainly helped get me in the mood for a weekend trip to Ohio to view my niece's graduation!

I'm also working on Burnout, a non-fiction book focusing on helping women deal with stress and it's related complications. It's quite interesting, and I've picked up some tips. About this time of year, it's a really timely read!

More
4 years 9 months ago #652 by Andrea
Replied by Andrea on topic What are you reading?
I am currently listening to Becoming as narrated by Michelle Obama. It is really, really well written, and I am loving hearing her voice read it. I just got to the summer where she met Barak. I hope I have some more time to read as I am traveling to / from the conference.

More
4 years 9 months ago #653 by NC-Craig
Replied by NC-Craig on topic What are you reading?
I just finished up Peter Sagal's book, the Incomplete Book of Running. it's a really good book if you are a runner, especially, but it's also very entertaining. It's a good short read too. Peter is the host of the NPR show Wait, Wait...Don't tell me.... If you haven't listened to that show you should do that as well.

More
4 years 9 months ago #654 by CWPep
Replied by CWPep on topic What are you reading?
The Library of the Lost and Found by Phaedra Patrick and The Truth About Aaron: My Journey to Understand My Brother
by Jonathan Hernández. Two completely different genres but both are very interesting!

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

KLAS Users - Keystone Systems, Inc. logo

Keystone Systems, Inc.
8016 Glenwood Ave., Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27612
800-222-9711