800-222-9711

WebOrder Help Page

More
6 years 1 month ago #414 by patrick20k
Have you updated your WebOrder Help page lately?
You can contact Keystone anytime to request updates to your help page, and I will be happy to put them in for you. In addition to adding and / or updating FAQs, we can also host any documents you want to add to the Help page as downloads. Users must be logged in to access the page, so this may be a good way for you to share forms, tutorials, or other information with them.
Take a look at our latest Key Note blog post to see some of your options, then chime in here: What questions are we missing? Is there anything else you’d like to see on your WebOrder Help page? Have you written any instructions for your users that you want to share?
Let us know!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #423 by hhayden
Replied by hhayden on topic WebOrder Help Page
Arizona Talking Book Library OPAC You recently changed the designation of "Hard Copies" to "Circulating Copies". Is this something we should note in our WebOrder Help Page or will it be automatic? Thank You

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #424 by patrick20k
Replied by patrick20k on topic WebOrder Help Page
WebOrder is actually the ordering system for Instructional Resource Centers. The OPAC that you and the other Talking Book libraries have is a different catalog, which does not have a built in help page at this time.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #425 by hhayden
Replied by hhayden on topic WebOrder Help Page
Thanks so much Really appreciate your patience. I'll get this right.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #426 by patrick20k
Replied by patrick20k on topic WebOrder Help Page
You're very welcome--I'm glad you're asking questions!

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

KLAS Users - Keystone Systems, Inc. logo

Keystone Systems, Inc.
8016 Glenwood Ave., Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27612
800-222-9711