COVID-19 has thoroughly upended almost all of our "typical" workdays, routines, and daily lives. It's affected each of us in very different, but very substantial ways. This Spring brought changes to how Keystone and many of our libraries operated. We've seen shifts in patron service models, circulation policies, and staffing scheduling and environments. In the last month, some agencies began to open back up and deal with the repercussions of limited staff, quarantining materials, backlogged items waiting to check-in, etc. while others may be facing another shift as state reevaluate their plans to reopen with the newest surge of cases. No matter where your organization or staff are in this process, we're doing our best to continue supporting you. Yet, we also know we aren't the ones dealing with the day-to-day, and only others in similar circumstances can relate and offer the best advice for you at this time. Therefore, today I am taking some time to again share relevant COVID-19 related KeysNotes blog posts from our staff as well from other KLAS Users.
The posts are in order from oldest to most recent.
Keystone Authored KeyNotes COVID-19 Related Posts:
- Important Coronavirus Info
- Working Remotely Tips & Tricks
- Working Remotely Tips & Tricks Part II
- A Note from James, plus Tips & Tricks Part III
- Tips & Tricks - Back to the Stacks
Yet, we also know we aren't the ones dealing with the day-to-day, and only others in similar circumstances can relate and offer the best advice for you at this time. Therefore, here are the words of your colleagues written in response to our request for input about what policy and procedural changes they've made in response to this unprecedented shift in how we all function.
KLAS Users Authored KeyNotes COVID-19 Related Posts:
- COVID-19 and the Washington Talking Book & Braille Library
- COVID-19 and the Florida Braille and Talking Book Libraries
- COVID-19 and New Mexico State Library, Library for the Blind & Print Disabled
- COVID-19 and the California Department of Education Press
- COVID-19 and State Library of Kansas, Talking Books Service
- COVID-19 and TN RCVI
- COVID-19 and the Arizona Talking Book Library & Instructional Resource Center
- COVID-19 and NC LBPH
In March, Keystone staff shared something a bit more lighthearted and published some of their favorite recipes to cook in their home kitchens while self-isolating. You can check them out in this post: Keystone Quarantine Kitchen