800-222-9711

× Keystone Training

KLAS Q&A with Katy - 02/20/20

More
4 years 1 month ago #816 by patrick20k
It's almost time for another Q&A webinar!

Is there a KLAS question that you've been afraid to ask?
Something that you aren't quite sure if you're doing it right?
Something you saw once at a conference and wish you could see how it works again?

Good news...your chance is coming.

On February 20 at 3:00pm Eastern Time, I will be hosting another session of "KLAS Q&A With Katy," an informal, drop-in, questions-and-answers focused webinar.

Come and get an answer to that burning KLAS question that's been keeping you up at night. I'll have the Users' Conference database up and running, ready for live demonstrations. If you stump me, I'll make sure to have a complete answer as an upcoming Key Notes post or Thursday Tip.

This is a "No Judgement Zone," so don't worry if it's something you feel like you "should" know! Ask away and find out for sure! B)

Watch the KLASusers mailing list for info on how to join the webinar, or reply here to request a personal email invite--we don't want you to miss it!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #823 by Andrea
I just emailed the meeting log-in information for this webinar to the klas-users elist. Please let me know if you need it sent to you.

-Drea

More
4 years 1 month ago #824 by Andrea
I just sent a reminder with log-in info to the klas-users elist. You can also can email or to get an invite sent to your inbox. We hope you'll be able to attend!

NOTE: We're planning a duplication on demand roundtable for March, so please hold your DoD questions until then if possible and understand if they receive less priority during today's webinar. 

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

KLAS Users - Keystone Systems, Inc. logo

Keystone Systems, Inc.
8016 Glenwood Ave., Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27612
800-222-9711