The initial 2017 KLAS Users' Conference presentations and handouts are now posted on klasusers.com. Additional materials will be published as they become available. The article's "Last Modified Date" reflects the last time new content was added, so check back frequently! We encourage you to download and / or print anything you wish to take notes on / reference.
You must log into klasusers.com to access these documents.
- Attendees will receive some materials upon check-in at the conference including:
- conference agenda
- overview schedule
- transportation map
- nametag with your breakout session preferences printed on the back
- There will also be a limited number of the Hotel Area Businesses Map and the Getting Around the 2017 Users' Conference document available.
- There is wireless access in the hotel and at AMAC / Tools for Life, so you can use your tablet or laptop to take notes electronically or check your email.
- Files are subject to change and final versions will be updated during and / or after the conference if changes are made while we are in Atlanta.
Presentations & Handouts by Day
Monday, March 20 Pre-conference
- Queries Pre-Conference (NHoneycutt & MBurts) - PowerPoint
- Queries Pre-conference Worksheet (NHoneycutt & MBurts) - MS Word
- Queries Pre-conference Worksheet (NHoneycutt & MBurts) - PDF
Tuesday, March 21
Wednesday, March 22
PCC Panel Discussion
- PCC Panel Discussion (MCheng) - PowerPoint
- PCC Panel Discussion (DMalosh) - MS Word
- PCC Panel Discussion (DMalosh) - PDF
Build a Talking Books Vendor Fair
- Build a Talking Books Vendor Fair (JAndrews) - PowerPoint
- Build a Talking Books Vendor Fair Workshop Participant Handout (JAndrews) - PDF
Thursday, March 23
KLAS Users' Group Business Meeting
- 2017 Business Meeting Agenda (JGleason) - PowerPoint
- 2016 Users' Group Business Meeting Minutes - MS Word
- 2016 Users' Group Business Meeting Minutes - PDF
Recommended System Requirements & Peripherals