Administrator's Training Schedule - 2010
Written by Andrea Callicutt
Thursday, 07 January 2010 18:57
Keystone will be offering a two-day class for KLAS v7 administrators on a thrice-yearly basis. You may refer to the Course Description for details of what will be offered. Each two-day session is limited to 6 individuals.
Keystone reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes.
Prerequisites for attendance:
- Attendee must have KLAS Administrator role in their local system
- Attendee has authority to change records and policies for their KLAS system
2010 Class Dates:
Each session is limited to 6 individuals. Each day's training will run from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- Tuesday, September 21 - Wednesday, September 22
Please go use the Training Registration Form to indicate which two-day session you would like to attend. To ensure your space please register at least four weeks prior to a scheduled session.
Cost: $600.00 for the two-day session.
Please make checks payable to Keystone Systems, Inc.
- Please contact your hotel to arrange shuttle service to and from the airport.
- Local transportation to and from the hotel to Keystone's offices will be provided.
Please contact Tracey Fye if you have any difficulty making reservations, or have any questions about accommodations.
Tracey's contact information:
Tracey Fye, Administrative Assistant
Keystone Systems, Inc.
Phone: 1-919-782-1143 or 1-800-222-9711
Last Updated on Friday, 16 July 2010 15:14