From Hartsfield Jackson International Airport (ATL) there are several transportation options to get to the Regency Suites including:
Follow the signs at baggage claim to MARTA – take any train (they all go North from the airport) to the Midtown Station (station N4). Exit the station on Tenth street, and the hotel is immediately to the left.
MARTA fare is $2.50 one way, or you can purchase unlimited day or weekly passes if you will be using MARTA while traveling around Atlanta.
- Monday- Friday: 5:00 AM-1:00 AM (every 8-10 minutes)
- Saturday: 5:00 AM-1:00 AM (every 10-15 minutes)
- Sunday & Holidays: 5:30 AM-12:30 AM (every 15 minutes)
You can grab a cab from the Ground Transportation area of the airport. Taxi cab service at the Airport is located in the Yellow Bus aisle. For additional information, call (404) 530-3485.
Taxi fee structure:
- $32 = flat rate to / from the ATL to Midtown
- $2 = charge for each additional person
- $1.50 = flag drop fee
Several shuttle services offer ground transportation service to Midtown Atlanta from the Atlanta Aiport. An updated list can be found here: http://www.atlanta-airport.com/Passenger/GroundTransportation/Shuttles.aspx
SuperShuttle Atlanta Airport Shuttle Shared-Ride Van Service provides transportation services to and from the Atlanta central business district (Downtown, Midtown and Buckhead). Shuttles leave every 15 minutes from the Airport.
SuperShuttle Atlanta Contacts:
- ATL Reservations: (800) BLUE VAN / (800) 258-3826
- TDD Reservations: (877) 215-9262
- Customer Care: (888) 888-6025
- Online booking: www.supershuttle.com
Onsite ticket purchase is available from uniformed guest service representatives at the SuperShuttle ticket counter located in the Domestic Terminal’s south side baggage claim area. The ticket counter is staffed from 6 a.m. daily.
Uber or Lyft
Lyft and Uber also serve the Altanta metro area and are viable transportation options to the hotel for those attendees who use these apps.